Thursday 21 May 2009

Why can't I see what's going on?

It has been exactly three weeks since I wrote anything in here. That doesn't mean that things are any better than they were three weeks ago though. Quite the contrary. I am still not coping with stuff very well. Small things piss me off beyond reason.
Yesterday I screamed like a banshee at my grandson when he sneaked quietly up behind my chair while I was trying to do some work on my computer. He didn't say anything, but stood just behind my chair making stupid noises - very quietly but loud enough for me to hear what he was saying. There weren't any real words, just silly little kid jibber. But it cut through my already low concentration like a knife through butter. My reaction to him was totally unreasonable. I should not have yelled like I did at him. He was only trying to get my attention.
If I can see this when I write about it, why can't I see it when stuff happens to piss me off and send me back down the tunnel to play with the black dog again?

No comments: