Saturday 9 May 2009

Slow Progress

I have been lazy. I haven't written in here for about a month now, but much has been happening to drive me insane - more so than I was before. I thought I was making some progress then all hell broke loose and tipped me off the edge again.
To try and help myself with the anxiety and depression, I have been seeing a psychologist once a fortnight for a while now. He is good. Session before last he tried hypnosis to help me relax. I am supposed to listen to the tape twice a day since then, but haven't even managed to do it once yet. Too much going on - too many distractions - too much noise and too many migraines to even attempt it. How can I concentrate with Kasey yelling and screaming all the time and swearing at his computer game because the bad guys killed him!
The cap off on the past few weeks has been the death of my beloved mother on April 24th. She had cancer. I am sorry she is gone, but know that she is at peace now and not in any more pain. We buried her on Friday May 1st in what was an absolutely moving and fitting tribute to her life. She was an amazing lady, my Mum. I will miss her a lot, but know that she is with me always - can't help but be - I see her everytime I look in a mirror.

No comments: