Monday 12 April 2010

Running on Empty - again!

Ten to three Monday morning - and I am wide awake - AGAIN!!

This is really driving me nuts. I would love to get a solid night's sleep, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen any time soon. It drives me round the twist. I can't sleep at night properly and so am forced to do so in the day time - and that is not the greatest of things to be doing with a 5 year old in the house. God knows what he gets up to when I am asleep.

Between bugger-all sleep, the drugs the doc has now got me on, coping with the 5 year old, needing to sleep in the day time, and the rest of life's little mysteries every day, I guess I am running well and truly on empty at the moment. Oh well, as my beloved old mum used to say - "Every cloud has a silver lining, Dear" - That may be so mother, darling, but I'm telling you the buggers I see every day look awful  tarnished to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just worked out why you are so fucked up julie ALL THE DRUGS THE DOCTOR HAS ME ON YOU are a classic hypochondriac anything to get out of work I feel sorry for the poor little 5 year old being screamed at all day every day just because you are drugged up. Maybe thats were you get all your wild dreams and weird thoughts from THE DRUGS

Get a life of off DRUGS THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE